Christmas Season San Diego Roof Giveaway
A little about us and this program
San Diego Roofing, Inc., is making this contest open to all military families and personnel who are currently serving or who have ever served this great country of ours. This is our way of saying thank you.
This contest is for the giveaway of a completely free roof to a military family that could really use some help during this holiday season.
Our family suffered a great loss in 2012 having lost our Hero Sgt. Clinton Keith Ruiz in Afghanistan after only a month of his first deployment at the young age of 22. At that moment, as a family, our entire lives changed.
We will be forever grateful to all of our US military families worldwide for serving and protecting our country. Your sacrifice and service to protect our freedoms are never forgotten. On behalf of our family and the entire San Diego Roofing Inc team, THANK YOU!!
This program has been made possible by the most amazing and loyal clients in San Diego!
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve this great community.
If you would like to help us bring smiles to more of our military families in the future, we are always looking for individual and corporate sponsors to help make more of a difference in our community and to help make more dreams come true.
All Entries Must Be Submitted Via this Page: The contest is now closed. To see the 2014 Operation Warrior Re-Roof Giveaway winner, click here.
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN CONTEST
- San Diego Roofing, Inc., 2811 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116 (“Sponsor”) is sponsoring the “Operation: Warrior Re-Roof” contest to give away a replacement residential roof to a deserving military family (the “Contest”). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by the following Official Rules:
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States currently serving or who have served in the United States Military (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy) and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of San Diego Roofing, Inc. and all other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest and their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is further limited to residential real property located within San Diego County, California that is owned and occupied by Eligible Entrants and/or their immediate family (no rental/income producing property) and not subject to any liens or other delinquent interests owed to any creditor, HOA, taxing authority, or other entity. Total roof area of residential real property must not exceed 2,000 square feet. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void were prohibited.
- The Contest begins on December 1, 2014 at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends December 19. 2014 at 5:00 PM PST (“Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. Entries must be submitted at www.sandiegoroofing.com and include the following information: a) your name, address of home to receive replacement roof, and picture of the home (if available); b) tell us what branch of the military you are or were in; c) tell us what made the biggest impression or impact on you as a person while serving; and d) tell us how will winning this contest help you and your family. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.Limit: You may enter only once during the Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and duplicate entries bearing the same e-mail address will be automatically voided. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
- There shall be one (1) winner of the Contest who will receive the installation of a replacement residential roof (to include labor and materials as determined by Sponsor) valued at approximately $7,500.00 (the “Prize”). No cash equivalent, Prize is non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. The Prize winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees/charges (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Unless otherwise noted, the Prize is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Sponsor. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for acts of third parties, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancelation or postponement of awarding the Prize.Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Winner Determination. Sponsor will select a Prize winner after the close of the Entry Period. Prize winner will be selected at the sole discretion of San Diego Roofing, Inc. and its designees. The decision of the Sponsor’s President/CEO or his designee is final and binding on all matters related to the Contest.
- On or before December 25, 2014, the Sponsor will contact the Prize winner at the e-mail address and phone number provided in the entry (“Prize Notification”). In the event the Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, or the Sponsor is unable to reach the Prize winner at the e-mail address and phone number provided in the entry for any reason, the Sponsor may select an alternative winner. The Sponsor will then issue a Prize Notification to the alternate winner. In the event the alternate Prize winner fails to respond within ten (10) business days from the issuance of the Prize Notification, the alternate will be disqualified, and the Prize will be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize winner, or alternate Prize winner, shall, within ten (10) business days of issuance of Prize Notification, provide the Sponsor with the following information: (1) eligibility information, i.e. proof of age and U.S. residency; (2) proof of military service, i.e. DD214 Form; and 3) a signed Liability/Publicity Release form. Failure to timely submit required documentation as described herein will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
- Prize winner must take delivery and installation of Prize within 180 days from date of Prize Notification or Prize will be forfeited and no alternate will be chosen. Actual dates of delivery are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to weather and Sponsor’s availability.
- Waiver of Liability/Publicity Release. Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the entrant represents that he/she has read and understands, and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, entrants waive any and all claims against San Diego Roofing, Inc. and each of its representatives and any and all other firms associated with the Contest, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of the Prize or activity related to the receipt or use of the Prize. By participating in this Contest, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Contest Sponsor and/or their respective designees by telephone, e-mail, and/or postal mail for Contest purposes only. All Prize winners, by acceptance of the Prize, grant to the contest Sponsor and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Prize winner’s name, city and state of residence, photographs, voice, statements and/or other likeness and Prize description (along with photos of Prize installed on winner’s home) in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions. By participating in the Contest and submitting entry forms, e-mail or calls, each entrant agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, damaged, delayed, postage-due or garbled entries, e-mail or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the Prize Notification or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Contest Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Contest Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Contest Sponsor or its respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation for these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize not otherwise required by law, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Any failure of Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within San Diego, California will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Contest or these Official Rules. Entrants hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction or improper venue regarding any and all disputes arising out of the Contest, including the award of the Prize. The Contest Sponsor shall be entitle to recover its court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any term of the Contest or these Official Rules.
- Winner List. For a list of Prize winners, submit your requests by March 15, 2015 via email to Contest@sandiegoroofing.com.